HOW TO GIVE A FRIENDLY HUG
- Pick out a stranger from a crowded place (parks are highly recommended).
- Establish eye contact. No matter how long this takes, you NEED them to realize you’re trying to make eye contact, otherwise the rest of our steps are going to just make you look creepy. And we don’t want that.
- After establishing eye contact, give a smile and slowly nod. This makes you look non-threatening. If they look away, don’t be discouraged, they’re just signaling to you that they may need a little push into friendliness
- Make a beeline for them. No matter whom you have to push out of the way, how fast you have to run, make it to them before they think you gave up on them.
- Once you reach your new friend, approach from behind them and wrap yourself around their upper torso. They may struggle, but that’s because they can’t see it’s you yet, so be understanding if at first they think you’re a stranger.
- Once successfully wrapped, you’ll want to whisper everything you want to say into their ear, just in case they’re their shy and don’t want attention drawn to them. Recommended phrases are “Wannna be friends?”, “Why hello. What’s your name?”, “I love you”, and “You’re my new destiny”
*this poster is NOT responsible for arrests, injuries, or lawsuits given to an individual following our instructions
So. I made this poster for the daily create. I believe it’s pretty self explainatory… I used Microsoft Word so there’s not much to detail